Holy Cross Chapel is a beautiful setting for Catholic weddings . . . and our staff strive to erase distractions as you celebrate the sacrament of Holy Matrimony. If you’re considering Terra Sancta for your wedding ceremony, rehearsal dinner, reception or more, please know – we’re here to help!
- Contact your parish priest before contacting us.
- Contact us – we’re happy to provide you with a tour of Holy Cross Chapel, as well as the rooms reserved for the bride and the groom. We can also look at our calendar and get your date tentatively reserved.
- Complete the Wedding Reservation Request form – you’ll need to include marriage preparation information, so please ensure you’ve made contact with your parish priest first. You’ll pay your $250 deposit with this form.
- Once we’ve received the okay to proceed from the pastor at Blessed Sacrament Church in Rapid City (we’re a chapel within their parish boundaries), we’ll let you know – and we can then lock in the date you’ve requested. We’ll send you an agreement for signature.
- Approximately 4 weeks before the ceremony, your parish (or diocese) will need to send your marriage preparation packet to Blessed Sacrament Church. They will review and confirm all is ready to go for your wedding!
- We’ll send an invoice about a week from the ceremony date – payment is due before the rehearsal.